HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
As a global creative experience & production firm, we are continually trying to push creative, technological and real-life physical boundaries through innovation and an open-minded approach. With the dangers that are associated with delivering ground-breaking experiences in mind, 360 Panoramic Virtual Tours Limited is committed to ensuring that working conditions are safe in order to prevent people from harm or ill health arising from our business and/or activities.
360 Panoramic Virtual Tours will:
• Have a practical and continuously improving approach to health & safety and our systems;
• Manage our approach in a systematic way to ensure compliance with the law;
• Set a strategy to outline objectives, targets and report on our performance;
• Promote a culture which our employees share this commitment;
• Manage risks in line with any other critical business activity.
At 360 Panoramic Virtual Tours, we are committed to;
• Pursuing the elimination of hazards and reducing risks as low as reasonably practicable;
• A rigorous approach to managing risk;
• Establishing the commitment to this policy within the board directors of 360 Panoramic Virtual Tours;
• Require any contractors to manage health and safety in line with this policy.
• Subsidiaries are responsible to ensure compliance with the local law in which they operate;
• Steering Group endorses our systems, objectives and strategy;
• Group Services Board manages the policy and its performance;
• The Chief Executive Officer endorses this policy every two years or earlier if required.